Other Suggestions :-
- Reporters across the world take great efforts in reporting from Flood affected areas.
- However, affected people (local residents) do not have choice to avoid water logged situations.
- It is advisable for the respective reporters, not to report from waded waters.
- It has been observed that many reporters, report the news while standing / moving in Flood water.
- Be safe and report from a dry land or surface or height.
- In case of contact with the flood water, seek proper treatment.
- It is because of contaminated water and water-borne diseases.
- Also, wear proper foot-wear like gum-boots.
- While reporting / travelling in life-boat, do not forget to wear life-jacket.
- With due respect, Thank you for reporting in such situations to provide in-depth information.